Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tomato-face!

Just finished Push Circuit 3 for the first time!

First off, yes, Chalene probably already regrets those boots.

Second, holy chest and fly and squats, batman! This is probably the circuit that will help in my quest of push-ups the most!

The one-legged sumo squat is so completely awkward, that I'm not sure I'm even getting anything out of it.

I managed to not fall over on the bowlers lunge today! Yippee! Maybe my legs are getting used to it enough that my ankles can stabilize me now. Maybe.

Otherwise, it was a great workout and I could have gone a bit heavier on some of the moves. Guess I'll be ordering the 25s soon!

Oh, and back to the title of this post. Tomato-face.
I have a skill. A talent. A superpower.
My face turns bright red after about 5 minutes of exertion of any kind. Or when I get angry, or embarrassed, or hot. Light exertion. Heavy exertion. Doesn't matter. I turn bright red.
Yay?

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment