Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lately, on my off days

I get 2 rest days a week while following ChaLEAN Extreme.

The schedule repeats something like this, but the last few days are different as it leads up to the tracking day on day 30.

Burn/Push/Lean Circuit 1
Rest
Burn/Push/Lean Circuit 2
Burn Intervals & Ab Burner
Burn/Push/Lean Circuit 3
Burn It Off & Recharge
Rest

During the Push Circuit that I'm on, the schedule fell into place so that I have Tuesdays and Thursdays as rest days.

And I end up feeling super-energized! Like I feel great. I feel like I'm making so much progress. My pants feel bigger and I start feeling so much happier.

I don't even know what to do with myself tonight. Since it's an off day, I am not supposed to work out. I'm supposed to let my body rest. I was planning on helping a friend put together a blog for her fitness accountability, but she's feeling under the weather, so now I'm free. James has his MANdate with a buddy on Tuesdays and Thursdays, too.

I'm sure I'll find a million things to do at home like prepare for guests on Monday night. So lots of cleaning and moving boxes and organizing and probably working on another shopping cart option for my BeerSox business.

We'll see!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment