Thursday, March 21, 2013

Progress Report

Today's going to be a busy day at work, so I'm trying to get this all up and ready before I leave so I can focus on the presentation I'm giving tonight at a University on what I do at work and what opportunities there are for physicists.

Today was tracking day.

It has been 60 days since I started ChaLEAN Extreme, and 4 weeks since I started Weight Watchers.
The Push Month mostly focused on building muscle, and my legs, butt, and arms definitely benefitted. I can actually do real push-ups, now! I can do at least half of the burpees in Burn It Off without modification. I outlifted my set of weights and needed to go up a notch or two or three.  And I'm planning on starting TurboFire/ChaLEAN hybrid after this next coming month. I think that this was a great program to start with, since I've never focused on building much muscle. The weightlifting progress is a great Non-Scale Goal for me. The slimming will come with more cardio, but the power, and strength can only come from resistance.

I have been busting my buttocks since Monday to make it a successful tracking day. I'm talking taking walks. Going RUNNING, for heaven's sake. And watching every damn thing that I eat and drink since I'm out of weekly points until Friday. Because I wanted to see the results that I feel. Because I feel the results. I know that I'm looking better and slimming down. I'm also building muscle, so some places are actually staying the same pretty much.

The Push month has been good to me, overall.

Here's the photos:
Front View Progress
Side View Progress
Back View Progress
SOON, There won't be any of those rolls at my waist! They are going, going, going, (soon to be) GONE!
Measure it up
 I am quite pleased with this month's progress! Down 6.3 lbs from the last weigh-in! My waist is down 2 inches, too! And that's the waist around the belly button. My natural waist is shrinking, too!

Okay, off to work!
~Katie

4 comments:

  1. I can imagine how hard you've been working and it's paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, girl! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's been difficult to stay on track sometimes, but then I take into account the progress I'm seeing and I stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Katie! You're a brave soul for documenting this process and it helps me stay motivated, too [as I've told you before]. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete