Monday, March 18, 2013

5 lbs

You know how last week, I was down nearly 5 lbs from where I started this journey?

Well, I'm back.

This past weekend was tough.

Road trip.
Wake.
Funeral & reception.
Family.
Road trip.

I had beers.
I had crawfish fettuccine.
I had jambalaya.
I had cheese.
I had eggs florentine.
I had a sonic blast (which I knew would shoot me in the foot, but was so yummy)

I did not count points.

And so I gained 5 lbs (okay, reweighed before showering & it's just 3 lbs now). 5 lbs that I worked my butt off for 4 weeks to lose.

And that stinks.

But I had a great time with my family. It was a sad occasion, but it was really nice to see my cousins, aunts, & uncles. It was nice to introduce James to everyone.

And I did do my workouts every day.

So all is not lost.

It's just another beginning.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment