Wednesday, March 13, 2013

REAL push-ups!

I haven't really been pushing myself to do push-ups on the toes. It has been hard enough to complete them on my knees.

But today, today I decided that I was going to try it. At the end of Push Circuit 1, there are 8 push-ups followed by 3 extreme ones. Well, I did 6 out of 8 on my toes!!! And then all of the extreme ones!

So wahoo!!! I did it! I can do it!

Can I have a beer now?

Oh, and I bought myself a gift since I was on the verge of buying all the fill-in weights AND heavier ones. Yep, advertising works on me. And so does all of the really good reviews. I got the Selecttechs from BowFlex off of Amazon. I still have to get used to dialing in the right numbers quickly, and had to pause the video a couple times, but I used 30 lbs for all of the squats today!

I leave for the funeral on Friday, so I'll be using the bands. This time, I'm staying at my aunt's house, so I can go outside & exercise if I need to.

~ Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment