Monday, March 25, 2013

Burn Intervals

As predicted after yesterday's workout, my shoulders were sore all day. And so were my upper abs. Tonight was Burn intervals, which was the cardio boost I needed.

Worked it off & tomorrow, I have to do the early morning Lean circuit 3, since I have an after work appointment that could be really big, scary, and exciting.

I was very good about lunch today. Walked to Zoe's Kitchen & had the 7 point lean turkey pita & a fruit cup. I like that option. The Protein Power Plate is 13 points for the whole thing and I have to take home a doggy bag that may or may not get wasted. The lean turkey pita has the same slaw, is the right portion, and comes with fruit or another side like veggies. I may just have to make a habit of it. I like the mid-day walk. And they say that repetition of meals makes a habit and it works better for weight loss.

So now time for quinoa & eggs with salsa!

~Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment