Thursday, March 14, 2013

One more week

So I realized today that there's just one week until my next big tracking day!

And I'm excited!

I want to work really hard this week to get in all of my workouts and to do them as hard as I can. I'm also going to stick with the program on Weight Watchers and be really good about tracking.

Since I joined Weight Watchers, I've started dropping pounds. I'm so close to the 5 lb marker during meetings that I can taste it.

I can see differences in my waistline and my belly every day! It's so exciting!

I just have to keep in perspective that I won't change overnight. It's all the small changes. All the little things.

Taking stairs, walking to lunch, doing household chores.

And my workouts! ActiveLink doesn't really count the weightlifting as many points. And I wasn't TRYING to do anything above and beyond what I normally do around the house since I'm supposed to be doing my normal routine. But it was an eye-opener to see that I only earned 15 activity points this past week when I'd been tracking about 30 per week. So I guess I was vastly overestimating my activity? Or was it because this week I really dogged it?

I may start adding in the TurboFire workouts sooner than later since they are more cardio and ActiveLink tracks cardio much more efficiently. But we'll see.

One more week and then LEAN CIRCUIT!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment