Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hmm...how did I do?

Well, I woke up this morning & weighed myself before working out since I'd overspent points the night before.

179.6 lbs! Yay! I have witnessed the crossing of a barrier!

Then today was the big long, intense workout day. So I earned a fair amount of points back!

And we went back to the brewery.

James just started Weight Watchers & is getting his mind around what options are best for what purposes. Sometimes getting sideswiped by what seems like a good choice. But I'm still not great at that, either. Checking whether salsa has sugar added. Checking how much fat is in chips.

I still haven't figured out the right stuff to prepare & bring to breweries that has a good mix of veggies and protein.

Ah, the learning process.

~Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment