Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dogging It

Last night was girls night.

With a group of girls that I don't get to see very often and we tore it up.

Lots of talking and stories and we were very happy we were in the side/privateish room because we were LOUD! This dinner lasted from 7:30 to midnight.

Bottles of bubbly at dinner then drinks and dancing at the gay bar.

And by dancing, I mean that my ActiveLink preview between midnight and 1 am was very very high and very dark green.  I think this means that I worked off a portion of the drinks that I had. I gave up on the counting of points, but I am pretty sure that I spent about 31 points on booze alone.

And so when I woke up today and started working out, I am dogging it. I hit the wall 25 minutes in and put it on pause so that I could grab some almonds and oranges to hopefully be able to fuel the last 30 minutes of Burn Intervals.

My muscles are fatigued.

I still have a small hangover.

And I feel like just sitting here.

But I will continue in just a few minutes.

I will save Extreme Abs for later or tomorrow.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment