Monday, March 11, 2013

Gearing up again

This past weekend was a break for me.

After overindulging on Friday night & dogging it on my workout on Saturday, you'd think I would behave myself on Saturday afternoon.

Well, I didn't.

I overserved myself at the Warrior's Feast and had a raging hangover all day yesterday. My muscles were still overly-fatigued.

So I decided to switch out my rest day. Instead of Tuesday, I took yesterday off. I did Push Circuit 3 today. And will do burn it off & recharge tomorrow.

And I'm glad that I did. I ate we'll yesterday, recovered, rested, and did not go over on points or have any alcohol. We stayed in and were couch potatoes for the most part. We did some cleaning & I had to pop in to the office for a bit, but we really just relaxed.

And my body needed it.
My brain needed it.

Sometimes I my willpower needs a break. I've been really good at working out every scheduled day and eating within my points and minimizing how many points I spend on beer. I just wanted a day or two to just not focus on that.

And now I'm back at it. Despite my lunkerheadedness, I managed to fit in my workout, shower, & get to work on time. Granted I was also welcoming 6 people to stay at my home & trying to give them instructions about the house while doing all of this so I wasn't the hostess with the mostest.

And I reached a non scale victory! I can fasten my bra on the smallest latch!

Woohoo!

This is one step closer to the back rolls being gone. I'm hoping that they are significantly reduced when I track next week! They're shrinking, I can tell.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment