Friday, March 22, 2013

Lean Circuit 1

Holy Wow, Batman!

That was INTENSE!

Lots & lots of attempts at tricep push-ups. I still can't get up out of them. And it's difficult not to lose my tension & fall.

I'd been having some lactic acid issues in my calves from my run the other day, and the massive amounts of calf raises at first was really painful, but it worked out the lactic acid, so they just feel rubbery now.

My biceps feel like a 12 oz curl may be extremely difficult tonight. (It won't be)

All of the lower body work was combined with either bicep curls or tricep curls, so I wasn't lifting TOO heavy. I maxed out my biceps. My triceps, too.

It's difficult making choices on weights to be able to go 10-12 reps after focusing on 6-8 reps for a month. I over-estimated a couple times & had to rerack to go a notch lower for the remaining reps.

So. Yeah.

Tired.

Time to make dinner & curl up on the couch with my baby to knit & watch movies.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment