Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekender

Ugh I need to stop weighing myself. I seem to be gaining weight this weekend. But I think I'm losing inches. I've been really good about working out. And I'm feeling strong. So I'm hoping that it's just a lot of muscle building.

Because a cubic inch of muscle weighs more than a cubic inch of fat. So replacing fat with muscle will lean you down while also not budging the scale.

Two more weeks before I have my tracking day. Next weekend will be very difficult. I'm going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. So it's going to be really hard not to indulge my hedonistic side. Guess I'm going to need to kick up the walking a notch. Talking about walking, time to head to the grocery store to grab more breakfast materials so that we're ready for our home brewing tutorial at noon.

Trying to stay with it. Weekends and evenings are difficult to stay with program foodwise.

~Katie

2 comments:

  1. I always pay more attention to how my clothes fit than what the number on the scale says. It's a better gauge, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I decided when writing out my goals for the challenge group I'm in to put down weight and dress size emphasizing that dress size is my real goal. Weight is not something that I have an accurate notion of quite yet as far as what I'd weigh at a size when I've built muscle mass.

      Delete