Monday, February 25, 2013

Burn it off! & Recharge

I rather like this change in schedule for my workouts. My long cardio day is Saturday morning, when I have time to devote to it. My second cardio, also long, is on Monday. Today, I did it in the evening, & after a long and early day at work.

Burn it off! Is an intense cardio workout of drills at very high intensity. You really so burn it off. Since I can barely breathe, let alone speak during this, I rate it as high intensity aerobics in weight watchers & earned 7 points.

This is followed by Recharge which is yoga-esque. I find it much easier to do barefooted. My shoes plus the mat plus the carpet gets in the way. Plus, I like being able to exercise my toe-gripping. This earned me 1 point for the 20 minutes.

So 8 points up for the day! I think I've earned myself a beer. And so I poured one for us. I decided to test my free-pouring guesstimate of 12 oz and decanted it into a measuring cup. Sure enough, 12 oz! So the beer was only 6 points!

Note: I have had some of the beer already in this photo, so what is left is about 8 oz

~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment