Thursday, February 14, 2013

Squeezed it in!

Squeezed in Burn Intervals between work & Valentine's Day dinner with my man. It was a perfectly executed meal. No dish was too big, or too small, and the protein ratio was high. We ate at the same restaurant that we had the dessert course of our first real date where he asked me to be his girlfriend. Exactly 5 months ago on September 14.

Granted, all courses had a beer accompaniment, so I wasn't the picture of self control.

1st course: tuna tartar with pine nuts & habanero oil
2nd course: steak (fist sized) with grilled asparagus & mashed potatoes
3rd: dessert (I tried both, but didn't go overboard) red velvet cheesecake & chocolate creme brûlée

Oh, and the red red red face that luckily subsided by the time dinner began was totally in season.

Tomorrow I'm adding Ab intervals to burn circuit 3. Can't miss it this week!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment