Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Still can't do a tricep push up

While so still can't do a tricep push-up, I CAN use the 20 lbs weights for a couple of the exercises in Burn Circuit 2!

Wahoo! And regular push-ups are getting easier! I may start trying to do 1 or 2 with feet fulcrums!

Gearing up for 4 days in New Orleans for Mardi Gras! This will be challenging with the whole watching my diet thing. It's an open bar from noon until 2 am every night! Luckily, they have craft beer, and I will be limiting my intake and walking at least 30 minutes minimum every day. My hotel is 15 minutes away from the suite. It will be rainy, but we won't let that stop us! Plus staying away from shellfish will keep me from indulging in all the awesome foods in the suite. Maybe?

Must up the exercise quotient those days.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment