Friday, February 15, 2013

Fears

So here I am, a few days away from the first big tracking day. I might be back down to the weight I started at. Might. And I am stronger, so I'm hoping that I've made more muscle & burned some of this flab.

I'm feeling a bit discouraged. My clothes don't really fit any better. So I'm worried that I haven't made any measurement change.

I don't want this to affect how I stick with the program. I want to give it the full 90 days. I want to change. I hate being 30 lbs heavier than I was just a few years ago. Really. It weighs on me that I let myself get this far gone.

My performance has improved, so that's really good. My triceps still suck, though. I can't do tri push-ups worth a flick.

I'll stick with it. I'll trust the system & keep going. Dash the fears.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment