Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Demoralizing

Yeah, so I tracked today. I was feeling so good about it.

Yes, I was a little bloated. But I've been working so hard! I've been feeling better! I've been doing so well! Right? I was going to see results!

Well, here they are, in living color. My still fat ass on the internet. The only benefit is that I don't see as much belly fat hangover. That is the one place that I see improvement.
I gained .7 pounds.
I gained inches or stayed the same almost everywhere.
UGH!!!!
---EDIT---
I wish that the waist measurement was actually at my waist. Instead, it's at my belly button. The place I feel I've changed the most is just under the boobs, on the ribcage and my belly. My haunches haven't really changed, and my thighs have gotten larger, but probably mostly because ChaLEAN Extreme is extreme on the amount of squats you do.

It's difficult to compare the before and after photos because the angle is different and so is the lighting. I decided that the orange/brown look wasn't doing me any favors & realized I had a door where I could get a straight shot.  The height of the camera is the same between the photos, though, as is the way the bikini is tied (as in I haven't been able to untie that knot for YEARS).

Forgot to add the other stats:
Push-ups: James and I did a test last night. I did 3 push-ups on my toes and then 8 on my knees. I didn't time them. I should have. Maybe I'll do that tonight.
Weights I'm using:
Lower Body: 15-20 lbs
Triceps: 5 lbs
Biceps: 10 lbs
Back & shoulders: 10-15 lbs




~Katie
PS I'm still going to continue with this. I'm feeling stronger. So hopefully I can actually shed some inches in the next month.

I'm not happy, but I'm hopeful?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sticking with the hopeful! I'm trying to look on the bright side that I've achieved at least one non-measured and non-scale milestone.

      Delete
  2. I know your frustration. I have the most difficult time losing weight. I can train for a half marathon for 5 months and not lose anything other than my fear of a half marathon. I think your entire torso looks tighter and firmer, and your butt sits higher. Also your belly is much flatter. Good Job and keep it up, you're inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, Katie girl, are an inspirational rock star. Keep at it. The first few weeks are always the hardest.

    Leslie
    www.lesliefarnsworth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I have the schedule down pretty much. Though time management sometimes still gets in the way.

      Delete
  4. There is definitely a difference in the torso. Keep it up, Katie! It's not going to happen over night. It'll take time but I know you can do it. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete