Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oh what a lovely day off

Day off from working out, that is.

I woke up refreshed. Still need to call the plumber to come by in the afternoon.

Today, it's going to be my second Weight Watchers meeting. I'm hopeful. But weighing in at meetings is different. I wear different clothes each week. So my weight will fluctuate. At home, I weigh in the buff. This week has been a pretty solid 180.8 every single day that I've weighed.

But I feel better. I feel like my tummy's slimming down & my back is, too.

Here are some milestones I'm looking for:

1. Break the 180 barrier. My body likes to hover right above a big 10. Breaking through the 180 will hopefully lead to a drop off to just above 170, then I'll plateau a bit and then break through. But it's the first big 10 that arrests me.

2. Lose the hangover belly pooch that is right above my c-section scar. This scar seems to highlight any belly fat I have I get a pooch right above it because it is all scar tissue.

3. Lose the back folds. Right above my waist in the back, there are those folds. They are slowly, but surely disappearing. When they finally do, I will rejoice!

4. Fit into my other size 32 jeans. Then my size 31 jeans. Then my old jeans that are 31, but must have shrunk.

5. Have definition in my upper arms.

6. Do A pull up!

I think that's enough goals and milestones for now, right?

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment