Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cardio & abs day

Phew! That was a tough workout. The Sumo Burpees kill me every time. I feel like a rag doll by the end, just stumbling around without any form.

But.

I did it!

Still trying to make a plan for NOLA. I'm bringing my computer & bands so I can exercise outside. Don't think the B&B would appreciate the jumping around on Saturday for Burn it off on the third floor. Hoping that it doesn't rain when I'm planning on working out.

I'm seeing changes & feeling changes. I'm paying attention to that rather than the weight because the scale has jumped around a bit. Some gain that I've relost and so I'm back to 181 lbs. hoping these last 2 weeks slim a bit more & I can have both inches & weight change at the 30 day mark. I'd really like to fit into some if my nicer dresses for a friends wedding on the 23rd.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment