Friday, February 22, 2013

Push Circuit 2

Today's workout focused mainly on glutes, hamstrings, and shoulders. My shoulders aren't quite super strong so I used 10 lbs on most of them. Some moves, I can go up in, others I really struggled at 10 with. I chose 15 lbs for most lower body exercises and went to 10 for some single-leg moves.

It was my first time, so I'm giving myself slack to learn the moves.

It's go texan day everywhere but my office. And it's Lent, so no BBQ.

Tomorrow morning is a tight schedule. 70 minute workout plus a wedding at 11 am. So I have to actually DO my hair. This calls for starting the workout at 7:30 am on a SATURDAY! If you know me, you know how foreign this is to me.

And we have to get out and buy a ton of newspapers since the article on me will be out & I need a bunch to send out to family & friends!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment