Friday, February 22, 2013

Jeans

I love clothes.

Really. A lot.

So much so that I spent 2-3 years taking near-daily photos of my outfits & posting them to the wardrobe_remix group on Flickr.

And I love a pair of great-fitting jeans.

And right now, I have a single pair of jeans that fits & doesn't give me too much muffin top. I bought these & another pair last year when I was tired of never wearing jeans because none of mine had fit for a year. The other pair is too small right now.

The current pair? I realized this morning that it has a hole in the crotch because my thighs rub together. Hoping I can slim down enough to wear the smaller of my two large jeans before the hole gets to a noticeable size and/or position.

I still have about 7 pairs of size 31 jeans that I'm dying to wear again. Like old friends waiting for some love.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment