Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How to spend points when you are HUNGRY!?

It would help if I did not push "Publish" before I actually wrote the post. Sorry.

I'm sitting here at work. It's my rest day for working out. I am HUNGRY!
I have had more water, just to make sure it's not thirst masquerading as hunger.

I have eaten the two bananas I brought as 0 points backup.
I have eaten about 2 cups worth of grapes I also brought as 0 points backup.

And my body is screaming at me that I didn't bring more to eat that is
1) Not fruit
2) Not fruit
3) PROTEIN

I am going to a get-together tonight and figured that I need the points for dinner and snacking and a glass or two of wine so I'm not being forced to fixate on my food while being social.

What HAVE I had today?
Chocolate Shakeology (3 points, 17 grams of protein)
2 bananas
2 cups of grapes
Egg-O-Licious from My Fit Foods (7 points, 12 grams of protein)

I don't know what's being served tonight, but I know that I'll probably have 2 glasses of white wine, which rings in at about 10 points, depending on the pour.
This leaves me with 11 points for dinner & sweets.

And that's fine. But I'm still HUNGRY. Now.

And I'm just whining. Because I should have thrown in a yogurt. A good pack of protein with 2 points.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment