Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Really now?

Let's recap:
Last week I:

Was stressed out & got little sleep
Caved to the candy man
Did not get in enough work outs
Ate whatever I wanted

Lost weight.

This week I:
Am still stressed, but am getting enough sleep
Am not caving to the candy man
Am getting in pretty serious workouts
Am eating within my points and making decisions based on the protein/carb/fat ratios

Maintaining 169.9 lbs (about 1 & a half pounds heavier than last week)

This is frustrating.

I'm guessing that my body is trying to tell me that I need more calories, or it will just chipmunk, since last week I lowered activity and upped caloric intake and lost weight. Then, when I returned to working out, and returned to watching what I eat, my body said NOPE!!

Today, I need to get this in hand. My weekly weigh in is tomorrow and I'd like to have lost rather than just maintained. I was only .4 lbs away from my next 5 lbs celebration.

I have already determined that I am doing the TurboFire 5 Day Inferno next week, starting on Monday.

This gives me M-F to really just whip into shape before going up to Nova Scotia and to San Francisco.

It means having planned and scheduled meals, during a time that I will be working a lot, oh, and hour+ long workouts each day.

But it means that I'll be kickstarting my metabolism and being prepared for the day/week. Sunday will be the shopping and cooking day and then I'll just have everything portioned out for myself Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and 2 snacks.  No beer :( But I'll get over that. I think I can still have green tea without sweetener.

We'll see. I just have to plan. It will be a good time to do it, and then I can do a different schedule on vacation and get back to the real program when I return. Right now, I'm on week 13. However, I'm really doing week 12 since last week was low on the workouts. So, next week, is the 5 Day inferno, then I'm going to adapt Week 13 so that I can travel with it more easily & boomerang into week 14 when I get back from vacation.


Okay, This means that I'll be finishing up during the last week of September. EEK!

What will I do after that?

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment