Friday, July 26, 2013

A Wee Bit of Pre-Tracking

I will be honest, I haven't done my workout in a few days.

And I haven't be great about what I eat & drink.

BUT! I do always have in the back of my head, what trade-offs I'm taking and what my ultimate goal is.

Today was supposed to be my tracking day, but I just didn't have the energy this morning to get up, do my workout, shower, and take photos, take measurements, compile the photos, and then get ready for work.

I am a bit bloated from spending all last night at the brewery sweating my tush off in the heat and making sales, and having some beers. Oh, Gingerbread stout on nitro, you are a happy, happy memory. So are you, Champagne Blonde!

I didn't have food truck fare, I waited until I got home to have 3 eggs and salsa. I'm rather proud of myself for that, even though the food truck fare looked & smelled divine, I didn't have time to take away from my booth duty.

I was loading & unloading my car, standing at the booth, and mingling. So I wasn't sedentary, but I wasn't really that active.

Anyways, that's all to say that this morning, I was feeling a slight bit bloated, and I was a touch hungover/tired.  So I forwent all of the photo taking (you'll get that update tomorrow).

I did, however, take measurements, which I'll retake tomorrow, as well.

I was pleasantly surprised!

My waist has gone down a half inch in the past month. This is after the 2.75 inches during my 13 day challenge in June. TurboFire has been great at whittling my waist & haunches!

My chest is the same, but my hips have gone down a half inch!

I'm wondering if the bra that I wear for the measurements is affecting the chest measurements. It's lace, and has no structure. I chose it rather than a soft cup bra since those have structure.  But what I noticed is that I am now wearing my 36DD bra rather than my 36DDD bras for the past week, so I know my boobs have shrunk, but my measurement hasn't.  Whatever, I'm wearing a smaller bra, and I don't have boob overspill, so I'll take it!

I still have a couple inches in my hips before I can wear my new jeans.

And must plan groceries for next week's Inferno.

See you tomorrow with photos!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment