Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August Challenge Group

The July Challenge Group is winding down with some great results from participants!

Missed out on it? Want to join my August group?

I got started on this whole thing by committing to a Beachbody Challenge Group back in January, and I am SO happy that I did. It was a great group of people all struggling, just like me, but committed to improving our health. I honestly just want to pass along the favor and also commit to the challenge myself. You are absolutely not obligated to use a Beachbody program or buy Shakeology, but I do know how I've been doing with them, and I am really happy with the results. Leave a Comment with your email address, or mail it to katieworksout@beachbodycoach.com I will be creating a private group on Facebook (or email if preferred) for all of us to keep in touch through.

The August Challenge Group begins on August 12

What's in a Challenge group?

It will be a small group of people who commit to getting a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise a day for 30 days, getting all of their vitamins and minerals, and making incremental changes to their diet to eat cleanly. I will be encouraging you through the 30 days. We'll also be keeping each other accountable and sharing tips, tricks, and struggles.

Don't have a multivitamin?


You can get one at your local drugstore, or you can have a healthy shake that has all of the vitamins by signing up for Shakeology & forgoing your morning Starbuck's. You can order & research the benefits of Shakeology here. There's a brand spanking new Vanilla flavor that is getting some pretty rave reviews. Don't fret, though, it comes with a guaranteed 30 day bottom of the bag return & cancellation. This way, if you try it for a month & don't like it/don't think it works/etc. you can get your money back, even if there's nothing left.

 I recommend the regular chocolate flavor & using a blender.

Don't know what exercise to do? 


I can help you decide what works best for your fitness level, your likes, and your goals. 

Beachbody has programs that suit LOTS of people and they have built in schedules that are programmed to get your the results you want. The schedules usually last 90 days and beyond, so you're not just paying for a month of workouts, you're paying for YEARS of workouts. (Also, Challenge Packs come with a renewing monthly supply of Shakeology, and you save $$ by combining it all into one order)

PLUS, the August 12 start date gives you some time for it to be delivered!



Don't want to do a Beachbody program? 


That's fine, too! Really! I'm don't want you to feel obligated to try a Beachbody program if that's not your thing.

Make a schedule of walking/running/cycling and body weight exercises that only require a pair of shoes and some support clothing!

Join a gym (or use the gym membership you already have) and commit to going EVERY DAY.

The key is to have a schedule, and stick to it! If it's not written down, I know that I rarely complete it. If I just leave my daily exercise up to 'whatever I feel like' I will feel like sitting on the couch and doing 12oz curls.

Need help creating that schedule? I'm sure we can brainstorm some great ideas. I'm not a fitness expert, but I'm an avid researcher! We can find something that suits your lifestyle, your budget, and your needs.

So join me?
Email: katieworksout@beachbodycoach.com

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment