Monday, July 22, 2013

Finally

I feel like I can finally be secure in my cross of the 170 lbs threshold.

I've been toying with it for the past couple of weeks. Or months.

No, really. There's a reason why I started to look at my 7 day trend. I would touch 170 & get happy, then bounce back. The past few weeks, I've been under 170, over 170, but steadily heading into the always under 170 realm. I just need to keep this up.

I dropped 5 pounds in 1 month: March. The next 5 pounds have taken 4 months.

It could be disheartening, but I have a goal. And I will make it. It may be slow, it may not really be steady, but it is.

If I track my food & beverage, and get in my workouts each day, I am successful.

So I just have to keep at it. One day or even one week shouldn't keep me from cranking back into the plan.

It works. Slowly, but it works.

~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment