Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mile High

Lessons learned in traveling to the Mile High City.


  1. I guess I'm a little more in shape than I thought because walking around is pretty easy.
  2. I forgot my blender, but remembered by Shakeology. Attempted to shake one up in a cup & it was a horrible, disgusting failure. I was hungry all morning. So I went to Walgreens and lo & behold, they had a travel blender!
  3. I need to wake up and be working out by 6 am in order for all of this to work.
  4. I found a program that can port my DVDs to my iPad! Yay, not having to lug my giant work laptop up to the workout room to use the weights! I still wish that there was an internal Beachbody app that you could register your programs with an then 'rent' the videos for 24 hours.
  5. I have a really difficult time curbing my beer intake when I'm in the craft beer mecca of the US. Everywhere I turn has great beer! But I'm walking so many places, so I'm earning a lot more points than normal.
  6. I wish I lived in a place that walking to work, and to dinner & drinks was as convenient as this.
  7. High altitude is making me a bit bloated.
~Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment