Thursday, April 18, 2013

Staying Strong

I'm so close to a milestone at Weight Watchers. So Close! I'm down 8.6 lbs since I started (on their scale).

I did do Lean Circuit 2 last night. I feel like, with the illness plaguing me, I can more easily complete a strength set than I can a cardio one. But it still burns calories and it still energizes me a bit. I'm hoping to fit in at least most of Lean circuit 3 tonight. It's mostly chest and shoulders, so it's rather fun. I felt like it was important to finish out the weights portion before tracking.

I know that a cardio workout tonight would make my progress shots in the morning pop more, but I just don't think I have it in me. I may try to do a double tonight, but we'll just have to wait and see how I feel. I won't be getting home until later.

Tomorrow is tracking! I can't believe day 90 is here! I haven't been measuring myself in the interrim, so it's really interesting to me when I get to track. I think I'm going to change up my swimsuit this time. Well, I'll do a photo in the swimsuit I've been using and then take one in another. I have a couple suits that I think may work better with the lighting. I don't love having photos of a washed-out whale up here all the time. It's just pale swimsuit on pale person on pale background. I know I have some brighter and/or darker suits that I can shrink in.  This one just doesn't flatter my coloring. And no, I'm not getting a spray tan for tomorrow (though I've thought of doing that).

So I'm working hard tonight. Sleeping hard tonight (because that's when my body seems to do all of it's work). Really, it works overnight. I can go to bed, and then wake up 3 lbs lighter in the morning. It's what my body does. When I don't get enough sleep, I can tell.

Can't wait to get some good 'guns' shots!

~Katie

PS I'm starting the ChaLEAN Extreme/TurboFire Hybrid schedule on Saturday. I have workouts in my calendar until September 7th (a year since the day before I met James)

No comments:

Post a Comment