Friday, April 19, 2013

April Progress Report

It's that time again!
Lots of pale flesh on the interwebs!

Tracking day.


Overall, I lost inches everywhere except my arms.
Why?
Because this girl has GUNS!

BOOM!
I can see the difference this time, I'm a few pounds down and I've really toned up. Comparing the way before and the now is HUGE!




And now for a peak at the new bathing suit from the drawer that I picked for tracking for this next round. I start tomorrow with the TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid schedule. It will be exciting! I know that I'll tone up a ton and also shed some of this fat that's staying on me. Why? Because it's more cardio intense. Looking at the schedule between now and September, it's a huge amount of ab work, cardio, and with some of the weights still thrown in there. Not too much, but enough to keep me on track.


Push-ups: 7 continuous on toes followed by 7 continuous on knees before I felt I needed to pause.
Squats weights: 30 lbs
Biceps: 17.5 lbs
Triceps: 10 lbs
Delts: 10 lbs
Row: 22.5 lbs
Shoulder Press: 17.5 lbs

Woot!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment