Thursday, April 4, 2013

.8

I seem to be in a rut.

It's a weight loss rut.

I am losing weight at a very steady pace.
Blue line is the WW scale reading
Pink line is my home scale reading

.8 lbs down this week from last.
.8 lbs down last week from the week before.
.8 lbs down from that week to the week before that.

Do you see a pattern here?

I do.

And I want more change! I have a goal. I want to reach it.

I will succeed next week.

I am out of town next week, in an amazing beer haven called Denver.

I am not in charge of lunch.

I am not going to be cooking.

So I must do my best to be diligent about working out and walking.
I must be diligent about counting every calorie and not going out for beers every night.

I must be diligent.

Because I want to lose 3 lbs (or so) so that I get my 5 lbs next week or the week after.

Stagnation is done. I'm not going to go up this weekend, either. It's a promise to myself.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment