Monday, April 15, 2013

Routine Restart

I tried to stick to a routine in Denver. But it was difficult.

I ate different food because I was not in charge of lunch. By the end of the week, all I wanted was quinoa & kale, so I left the training center & got my own lunch.

I was waking up earlier, and socializing every night.

But I was also walking every evening.

When I got home, I was definitely ready to just be home. I gave myself one more day of not really being in my new routine (by now, it's not that new, but it still feels like a struggle to get into the routine). We walked to brunch, we watched TV, we chilled, and we just were. And I had a simple dinner.

So today, I still didn't wake up early, but that's okay. I have a couple errands to run after work, but then I have time to get my workout in. I'm adapting this last week, so that I still get in all of the lifting days that I've been remiss about. I track on Friday, it should be Saturday, but we'll be somewhere else, and I'd rather not worry about it there.

Okay. Back to the grindstone.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment