Thursday, April 25, 2013

Slowly

This morning, I woke up, and felt rather poorly.

I know exactly why.

I went a bit hog wild on the beers last night.

And today was my weight watchers day.
So I weighed in at home, recorded it, realized that I was either going to be no change or a gain at WW, and went on with my bloated day.

And then I went to the meeting.

And I was down. Not as down as weeks before, but I was still down.

However, I know that I need to make some changes in the coming weeks.
I need to really get focused on the exercise and about moving around while at work.

But I am not off the wagon!

I repeat, I am not off the wagon!

Perseverance! I'm whittling back down to the weight that I'm comfortable at. I may not be there now, and I may not be there in a month, but I'm making steady progress! I WILL get there!

Goal: Be in the 160's in less than 2 weeks.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment