Monday, June 2, 2014

Honeymoon, Honeymoon, Honeymoon

To say that I left my honeymoon fat & happy would be an understatement!

I had such a great time!
I ate ALL THE FOODS!
I drank ALL THE BEVERAGES!
and
I SAT ON MY DUFF!

I gained about 5 pounds over the course of the week, after having gained 5 pounds since the wedding.

I don't regret a thing.

I was fairly active when not sitting on my duff and plowing through about 5 books.
Stairs, there were a bajillion stairs every day. At least 4 flights of stairs led up to our room from the reception area, where all of our meals were. And we went back and forth a few times a day.
Swimming, every time we went to the beach, we did some swimming. We spent a day snorkelling. We also swam in the hotel pool.
Hills, so much walking up and down hills! It was great to get to new views, and to get to another zipline place, and to find the taxi. This was the mountainous region of St. Lucia and we certainly kept our glutes engaged.

And now that the month of honeymooning & celebrating is over, we are both eating on the 21 day fix plan. The party is over, now it's time to get back in shape and treat my body right!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment