Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cardio-oh!

Cardio Fix was this evening's workout. Tomorrow is Dirty 30.


And yes, I did the whole thing. The entire workout. I used some mods, but pushed myself to work past them.

Now I can have a relaxing evening?

I'm considering doing a review of some of the sportsbras that I own and perhaps ordering one or two new ones that interest me (panache and freya to be specific) since I never see too many reviews of sportsbras for this of us blessed with the mammary glands of a fertility goddess.

Is this something anyone would be interested in?

~Katie

P.S. Don't forget, that if you are ever interested in trying out any of the Beachbody programs, please consider ordering through me. There's a 30-90 day return period for most programs & for Shakeology where you can return any product used if it doesn't suit your needs or if you just plain don't like it. 

Also, If you're in town (Houston) and would like to borrow either TurboFire or ChaLEAN Extreme from me, I'll lend them out for 30 days, since I'm working through 21-Day Fix right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment