Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday

So, it's Thursday.

I've kept with the eating program 85% so far. There have been a couple slips each day, but I didn't let a slip keep me from sticking to the rest of the day.

Notably, I have had a single beer (and no other alcoholic beverage) since Sunday night. I've been making an effort to stick to it by having non-diet but still nearly zero-calorie drinks in the evening. We're using the soda stream a lot to make sparkling water. I also made these ice-sticks with mint and raspberries in them that add a bit of pizzazz to it!


Otherwise, we'll have herbal tisanes to round out the night.

This evening, I did the upper fix workout, which sadly is only my second workout of the week. I really need to focus more on getting them in every day. 

Tomorrow, I go to my first weight watchers meeting since before the wedding. I'm sure it will be an interesting experience, seeing as I'm up about 8 pounds since then. Well, not going to meetings regularly has that effect on me, and I just need to accept that and stick to it.

So onward! 

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment