Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dirty 30

Well, that was the easiest Dirty 30 has been since I started doing the 21 Day Fix workouts! I was able to keep my legs straight during the leg lowers & keep my lower back against the ground.


In fact, something that I wasn't looking to gain from 21 Day Fix is something that I have been noticing more & more: my flexibility is increasing! I can touch my toes. I can almost touch my nose to my knees, too. 

Part of me is wanting to jump on to a new program already & get Chalene's new PiYo program in order to keep increasing strength & flexibility, but I'm going to wait another couple months & use it as a reward for myself. I just have to figure out what my goal will be. X amount of days without missing a workout? X amount of inches lost? What do you think?

~Katie

Also, if you are interested in PiYo, it's on sale right now for $140 for the challenge pack, which comes with Shakeology, which is a huge deal! Shakeology alone is $129 for a month's supply. Check it out. http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/piyo-workout.do

You can order through my Beachbody coach page, if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment