Friday, June 13, 2014

Good Morning!


Acheivement Unlocked: morning workout



As much as my normal self wanted to throw my goal of getting in a morning workout out the door this morning, my mind & body had other ideas. As soon as James' alarm went off, my body started waking up. I went to beush my teeth during his workout & still fought to go back to sleep in bed. And then I realized that I was too awake to sleep and that it was time to do my workout and that I'd be perfectly on schedule. So I did.

I even managed to sort laundry, because all of my workout capris are in the laundry, I was left with my tennis skort to workout. Not ideal, but it gets the job done.

Now it's time to get my shower & Shakeology on. Plus, I have to make my lunch to bring to my weight watchers meeting.

Hopefully I actually dropped some weight this week & didn't pack it on. I've been mostly on plan.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment