Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lunch Run. May 21

The honeymoon is next week. I've been eating a lot of stress food for work, and stress food for life. What's different?

While I'm not the happiest with my body than I've been in the past year, I was pleasantly surprised by how I liked my body in my swimsuits last night. I decided that I couldn't bring all of my swimsuits next week. I also decided that I needed to bring half as many as I had chosen. So it was try-on time. Two different mirrors & my husband provided feedback. And I liked the way I looked in my two-pieces, except the tankini. And I liked most of the one-pieces, except the one that I need to accept just isn't made for a torso of my length.

Yes, the majority of my swimsuits passed the "do I feel hot in this" test. And that was surprising to me. Mostly because it was the end of the day & I had just eaten two large pieces of deep dish pizza.

And in an effort to not give up, I decided to pack my jogging gear for work. It would give me a chance to de-stress in a healthy way, and help to trim down a bit before I head to a gourmet chocolate plantation for a week. Luckily, the hotel has lots of hiking trails surrounding it. I plan on at least one mile walk each day if not more. Beyond that, I'm eating and drinking whatever I want, whenever I want.

So today's run: 2 miles running, .15 miles walking
Followed by some calisthenics. Burpees, lunges, push-ups, tricep dips.



Now, lunch & back to work.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment