Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

It has been 11 days since my last workout.

I have spent the past 2 weeks eating well, eating often, cleaning the house, taking baths, and enjoying married life. And I haven't pressed play once.

This needs to change.

My honeymoon begins in a week and a half. I'd like to be really pleased with how I look in my bikini. I know I'll pretty much look just the same as I do today because it's rather unhealthy to lose 10 pounds in 10 days. And also, I really don't have the motivation to stick to a plan that much.

On the weight front, I'm not bad. I'm lower than I was a few months ago, but I'm higher than I'd like to be. And I know that all it would take to kick this butt into gear is to get back to doing my workouts. That might distract me from how itchy I am. Oh, did I forget to tell you? We have a small flea invasion going on. In true form, I am the only one getting eaten alive. The funny thing is, I know that I'm not supposed to scratch them because it opens me up to infection. However, they itch like mad! And when I scratch them, it removes the material that itches, and then they don't itch anymore and they heal. We'll see. I am hydrocortisoning the heck out of them, and have been spraying down my bedroom, living room, and kitchen (the places that have fabric) and vacuuming and sweeping. The animals are all treated, and this is a very new thing, so I hope I've nipped it in the bud rather than letting it go for a couple weeks as I start to go crazy day by day of being eaten alive.

It drives me bonkers.

So.

10 days.

Can I work out 10 days in a row?
Can I get back on that saddle?
Can I believe that I am worth more than a pint of ice cream and cookies?

I will, I can, and I do.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment