Monday, October 7, 2013

Working on the self-love

Right now, I'm sitting in a great condo in downtown Denver.

I have just completed a month of 12-16 hour days. Intense stress, and little time to devote to working out or eat correctly has me a bit more plump. I have managed to maintain my weight (win!) but have so much muscle atrophy. 

I have a tendency to beat myself up. I look at what I want and measure myself against that rather than measuring against where I've come from.

I have made leaps and bounds of improvement over my state in January.

I have come so far. It has not been easy.

In order to help turn my view of myself around, I'm focusing on having 100 days of self-empathy. 100 days where I build myself up, and support myself mentally. 

And it starts now.

I have worked hard. I have built a business from the ground up and I have the opportunity to participate in this awesome festival! I have worked hard and earned enough vacation & funds to take the whole week to explore this wonderful city with my fiancĂ©. 

And we are going to have so much fun today!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment