Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project Day 3 & 4

Yesterday, I struggled with willpower. I have been restricting myself so much lately, and set aside extra money for the trip just in case. I did not plan on spending the whole *extra* vacation budget in one place. I totally did.

I gave in. I bought everything that my heart desired. I just let myself go hog wild. And stopped when I reached my predetermined *extra* vacation budget.

And it felt good.

Until I was tempted to start second guessing myself and thinking that I had been horribly irresponsible.

And so I started looking into why it felt so good to just give in. And what I had done to prepare for it. And how it really was okay. Indulgent? Absolutely. But it was okay. It's not the end of the world.

Today, we set up for GABF & have the first session! It's so exciting!

And I made myself (and soon James) a delicious, and nutritious breakfast sandwich!


~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment