Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Numbers

The GABF weight gain is in. I am now working down from 174.9 lbs. That's 5+ lbs over a week and a half. And I enjoyed every last one of them. 

So now that I've had a week and a half to reset from the month+ of high stress, I can get back to routine. And that makes me happy!

I haven't decided if I'll stick with redoing T25, or doing TurboFire. I think I may restart TurboFire, since I enjoyed it more & have fewer issues with the moves.
 
The rest of this week is also alcohol-free. My liver could use the break.
Morning breakfast: Shakeology
Evening workout: TurboFire

I can do this! I will erase the effects of this week as quickly as possible with hard work & good nutrition choices. 

I'm worth having a healthy body. 

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment