Monday, October 28, 2013

Back to the saddle

I've been pretty good this past week at getting back into the saddle. I may have been a bit heavy on the social side of the equation, though. 

And now, it's time to get back to the physical part of the equation: workouts.

Focus T25 just didn't mesh with me. I'm glad I bought it, because it's totally meshed with James! He loves it & has been really diligent about sticking to his workouts.

With that being said, it's really difficult for both of us to work out in the same house. There's not enough space for both of us to work out together, unless one of us is simply doing cardio on the cycle. So I need to either set up my garage gym, and really rearrange things out there for me to be able to get my workouts done, or figure out what early ass time I have to shove myself out of bed to get my workout in before his. Or give up my evenings & bogart the living room in the evenings.

Because the count-down is here. I have 187 days until the wedding. 27 weeks. 6 months & less than a week. And I'm not being proactive about my health. The past 3 months have all been back sliding. Understandable, but I know that I deserve to treat my body better.

So back to TurboFire, since I lent out ChaLEAN, I'm trying out the just plain TurboFire 20 week program. 

My biggest challenge will be sticking with it. I've been ditching programs partway through way too much. Time to commit.

I can do this!

I can also start making a number of meals again. Right? Bringing my lunch? What a concept!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment