Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tracking Off Schedule

I figured that with the advent of my new small personal challenge, that I needed to track my measurements. I knew in my head that I'd slipped since the last time I measured. I also knew it'd been over a month since I last tracked my measurements. So I did so this morning.


So yeah, it's not in my head. My waist, bust, and hips have all gone up by about an inch or two. Mostly around the belly. I expected this. I've been really slacking on my workouts. I've also been slacking on watching what I eat and drink.

However, interestingly, my thighs evened out and so did my arms. The larger one stayed the same and the smaller one joined it in size. I'm okay with this. I've always been lopsided in my preferences. Apparently, based on size, I prefer my right arm and my left thigh.

But, this gives me a good baseline to measure up my 13 day challenge against.

I do honestly think that this will make a huge difference. I'm already feeling better, after 1 day. I feel motivated to stay within points and to get in my workout. Since it's a ChaLEAN Circuit day, I know that I will have to move during working hours a lot more in order to get closer to 100% on ActiveLink and/or add in a walk or chores. Circuit training and ActiveLink just don't get along.

Yesterday, I hit all three!

It was my 'rest' day, but I used it as my catch-up day and did Saturday & Sunday's workouts: Push Circuit 1 & Fire 45.  Today, I'm back on track with Push Circuit 2, which I'm doing after work.

Onward!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment