Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting the Sassy Back!

I've been making an effort to get to bed closer to 11 pm these days because it helps me wake up early enough to get my workout in. Plus, James usually wakes up an hour or more earlier than I do (and gets to bed an hour or two after me, how does he do it?!). This way, I can wake up at the same time as him.

I've been slacking on my chaLEAN/TurboFire hybrid schedule. After last week's mixup, I've decided to just stick with my delayed schedule, which gives me a bit more time before I track again.

Today's workout was Push Circuit 2. I rocked it!


I did not intend to duckface, it just happened.

I'm also stopping at the grocery for office foods today & bringing my workout clothes to take a walk at lunchtime. I figure that I'd been slacking, so I need to doubly make up for the time I've lost. I've been plateaued, so I am going to break through.

My goal: under 170 by my birthday & fitting in those new jeans.

This means: tracking & staying within my limits. Even on weekends, even in the evenings. Working out every day. Getting my house clean. Keeping on top of my work.

And I'm not trying to do this. I'm planning for it & DOING it!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment