Thursday, June 6, 2013

On Track, Again. Sortof

I went to go do my workout yesterday & realized that my calendar showed me being a week less along than the app through Beachbody. So I picked up where Beachbody said to.

I did Fire 30 & Abs 10 last night after getting home from work. This morning, I did as much of Push Circuit 3 as I could before I needed to cool down (now) and shower before hitting the road.

I figure, today's my WW weigh in day & I'd like to burn a tiny bit more so that I can hopefully be at 10 lbs down again. 

Yesterday, I did walk at lunch. In my work clothes & shoes. That was not brilliant. My heels are blistered now.

We walked to dinner, as well, after my workout, so yesterday was an activity-ful day, goal is to take the stairs a couple times a day today during work. 

So. While I didn't finish Push Circuit 3, I can do that after work. I did get in as much as I reasonably could with the time I woke up? Better than nothing!

~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment