Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Holy Soreness, Batman!

Have I been working my tushy off for the past few days?

Yes.

Can I tell?

Yes.

Can I still move?

Yes.

Am I going to do TurboFire Fire 45 & Abs 10 after work today?

DAMN RIGHT!

After Push Circuit 1 & 2 in 2 days, my arms and rear end are letting me know, loud and clear, that they are repairing. It is the good kind of sore. The kind of sore where you know that your body is going into overdrive to repair the tissue and make it stronger, all the while burning energy.

I also know (from years upon years of cross country and track) that the best way to stop feeling sore is to work out hard. Tonight, I will bring it. I think that I may finally be able to do Fire 45 without the training breakdown sessions, so I'll be keeping my heart rate up for the whole time, rather than having small resting sessions to learn what to do next.

Today, I will reach all three goals:
1. Stay within 34 Points
2. Reach 100% on ActiveLink
3. Do my planned workouts


~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment