Friday, May 24, 2013

Tracking Update May

Tracking Day!

I know, it was supposed to be Tuesday, but I wanted to have a chance to recover (some) from wedding festivities.

I didn't have time to take measurements today, but I did have time to do TurboFire Fire 45 EZ and Abs 10 before my photos. Not sure if working out makes you immediately a bit bigger, or smaller, so we'll just call it a draw.

As you can see, my April & May photos are pretty much the same. I mean, it's really difficult to see any change at all. If I didn't label them, I would have difficulty telling them apart, especially the back one. I laughed when I put them next to each other because I guess one butt cheek is bigger than the other, so my swimsuit is skewed just the same exact way. 

I had a really difficult month. Between the special events (which I still tend to celebrate with food and beverages of the alcoholic variety), and the low motivation in working out, I would have expected to gain a lot of weight, which I did at some points, but never got too high. I'm actually 2 lbs lighter in the May photo than the April one! I think the only place you can tell is in my midsection and upper thighs. My haunches and the lower belly are a bit tighter and the upper thigh doesn't punch out as much, but that may be the lighting or my hand placement (forgot that I'd done the side-view photos with hands down last time).

Side

Front

Back
Progress! It may be small, but it's still progress!

I'm doing a Burpee-Off challenge with some of my craft beer buddies in June, so, if you're in Houston, we've tentatively set the date as June 23 at 10 am. It will be followed by Craft Beer. We are earning the beer. It will be 20-30 minutes long of doing as many Burpees as you can at whatever pace you can, in whatever form you can. We will have prizes! and I made this badge, because I'm a dork. Fill in the form to be kept up to date!



~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment