Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Weekend Away

I was away this weekend visiting with old friends. It was a great reunion. Much activity, and much talking, and catching up, and just getting to realize how far we've come in 10 years.

 And guess what?

 I did at least one of my workouts.

 On Saturday, I danced as much as I could, which was good, because I exceeded my ActiveLink goal.

 On Sunday, I did Push Circuit 1, sans video, so just the main reps based on my sheet before we went to go get massages. I knew that there was a tiny bit of time in the schedule, so I busted it out.

 Monday, I did not really get in much activity or working out because I was in the airport, waiting for my flight.

 So all was not lost, even though I did have much wine, much baguette, much cheese, and much popcorn. Today, it's back to the grindstone, so I'm headed over to grab groceries for the office since I'll be here for dinner tonight, probably.

 ~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment