Monday, March 17, 2014

Tracking March 2014

I've been saying for months that I need to take photos.

I haven't.

I didn't want to see them, and see how far I've slipped. I didn't want to wake up early enough to workout, shower, and then set up lighting to take photos in the dark before work. I didn't want to face them. I didn't want to admit how far from my goals I have gotten again.

And I just started the Lean Circuit today. It's a new circuit, a challenging circuit.

And I need to do this for me. So instead of waiting to take them once more, I pulled the trigger shutter.

I have not worked out since last Wednesday. I have eaten like crud, celebrating. And I have had more alcohol than I honestly should have, celebrating. My family came in town, and I had pizza, I had wine, I had cake, I had beer, I had chips and dip and all of the wonderful yumminess that I have been avoiding. And it was worth Every. Single. Second.

It's night, so I have an entire day's worth of bloating on me, but I decided that rather than hide, I needed to take stock. There's no shame in sticking with it through the struggles.

I was 177 lbs this morning. I don't know my measurements, I'll take them sometime again.

Since I felt it was best to be able to compare applebottoms to applebottoms, I decided to return to the aqua bathing suit for some and the black bathing suit for repeats.

Aqua. Last year January through April, then this year, today.
Front
Back
Side
 And then in Black. January, April, July (*lowest), November, Today
Front
Back
Side
Different body composition, but I seem to be about the same as where I was this time last year. I'd love to get back to where I was last July, and I know that I can get even more fit, too.

Time to get this tushie into gear and keep my inspiration close. I just need to really pay attention to what my goals are and feed myself correctly.

~Katie

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, looking to lose more fat, and gain muscle! I'm on my 2nd month, but having trouble with keeping my diet in check. Food is so good!

    I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete